StrayDogTM in association with Times Music brings you and your band a unique chance to be featured on the upcoming album, StrayDogTM Unleashed 2015 – a compilation of singles from upcoming indie bands across the country. StrayDogTM Unleashed 2015 will be released on all leading digital music platforms and streaming services this holiday season.
Wait there’s more, if you and your band are attending any of the Bacardi NH7 Weekenders this year (and we are guessing you are) your band could stand a chance to perform at the StrayDogTM Jamroom at that Weekender. This will be on a first come first serve basis as slots are limited, so hurry!
All you have to do is follow the steps below before 31st Oct 2015
1. Submit your entry by filling out the form below
2. Submit a link to your track (Soundcloud, Youtube or any other similar service) and ensure that it conforms to the terms and conditions below. Note: In the event you are selected, we will need the (.wav) file of the selected track.
3. Once submitted, shortlisted bands will be intimated by e-mail with detailed next steps
4. If you are attending any of the NH7 Weekenders and wish to be slotted to play in the StrayDogTM Jamroom, please indicate the city in the form below.
5. For any further queries please check out our T&C below or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
T&C for all participants:
- The last date for submitting your entry is October 31st 2015
- This contest is eligible only to bands from India and whose members are above 18 years of age.
- Only one entry is allowed per band.
- The track submitted by the artiste / band should be recorded in a professional environment such as a studio or similar settings and should be of a reasonable quality in order to be considered a valid entry
- The track submitted by the artiste / band as part of the entry must be original and not a copy or cover version. By making an entry, the participant certifies that the track posted is original and indemnifies Bennett Coleman & Company Limited (“BCCL”), Only Much Louder (“OML”) and all associated partners from any claims made by any third party at a later date on the licensed sound recording and its underlying works (composition & lyrics)
- By making an entry, the artiste / band declares that all content provided by him/her/them for this contest is original and has the explicit approvals from all individuals featured or mentioned in the entry.
- BCCL reserves the rights to use the material submitted by participants without the prior consent of the participant or of any other party.
- The artiste / band cannot claim royalty on the revenue from sale of the album StrayDogTM Unleashed 2015 on any platform.
- The artiste / band grants BCCL and its affiliates a non-exclusive license to sell their tracks across all digital platforms worldwide – includes internet downloads & streaming, apps & other mobile services. This includes the right to further license the track to digital services and other promotional activities.
- The duration of the license will be for a period of 10 years
- BCCL reserves the right to use the artiste/ band name and likeness in marketing collateral’s / inlays etc.
- All the tracks uploaded on the website will be evaluated by a jury selected by BCCL. The decision of choosing the winners will be this jury and their decision will be final.
- BCCL reserves the right to change the month of release or cancel the release altogether of the album StrayDogTM Unleashed 2015 at its discretion.
- Selected bands will be intimated by BCCL though the contact information provided in the form above and will be assigned a slot to perform at the StrayDogTM Jamroom at the Bacardi NH7 Weekender 2015 in the location as indicated by them in the entry form. BCCL reserves the right to change the location of a bands performance by giving sufficient prior notice to the band.
- Bands failing to perform at the assigned StrayDogTM Jamroom will be disqualified and their track will not be eligible to feature on StrayDogTM Unleasehed 2015
- BCCL and OML will provide standard equipment at the StrayDogTM Jamroom at each Bacardi NH7 Weekender 2015 event. Any additional instruments / equipment needed will have to carried by the band and will be their sole responsibility
- The artiste / band is responsible for purchase of the entry tickets to the scheduled Bacardi NH7 Weekender 2015 event on the day of their performance at the StrayDogTMJamroom for each band member. BCCL or OML will not be responsible for providing any free tickets or entry passes for the same.
- All expenses incurred by the artiste / band such as travel to the StrayDogTM Jamroom venue, additional setup, stay, food, soft drinks, liquor and others are to be borne by the artiste / band. BCCL will not in any form reimburse any such expenses.
- Employees from Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. & OML cannot participate in this contest.
- Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of the rules of the competition.
- BCCL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel the contest or its terms and conditions.