Ever participated in a Cosplay Competition?? Then this could be your first!! StrayDog™ Cosplay is a two-day gaming cosplay competition, where it’s as simple as this – put your best game face on and you could take home some great prizes, including a PlayStation 4.
StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 also has an online leg that is open to the entire gaming community across the country and a must for all the Cosplayers competing at IGX.
IGX is India’s first games expo, with great games and cutting-edge hardware. IGX will also feature new product launches, a merchandise section, chances to win lots of great prizes, and of course, take home lots of free swag.
- Cosplayers competing for the StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 at IGX, must register on http://gamesexpo.in/sdcosplay/ , and also participate in the online competition.
- The online competition is also open to participants who will not be participating in StrayDog™ Cosplay at IGX.
- To participate in the online competition, kindly fill the form below, upload your Cosplay pic and get your friends to vote for you.
Terms & Conditions for StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 at IGX.
- StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 will focus purely on gaming cosplay. While this includes video game characters, it is also open to film, anime/manga and comic book characters that have crossed over to gaming. Examples: Mad Max, Batman, Naruto, Pokemon, Transformers.
- IGX is a two-day event and so StrayDog™ Cosplay will have winners on both days, with different prizes on offer for each day.
- The cosplay artist who wins on Day 1 of StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 will not be in the running on Day 2, unless he/she is cosplaying as a different character.
- StrayDog™ Cosplay will also conduct an online competition, and all cosplay artists registered for IGX must submit their entries for the online competition by November 10th, 11.59 pm.
- Cosplay artists from across India who may not be able to attend IGX are also eligible to participate in the online competition.
- Prizes for the two-day competition at IGX may either be presented at IGX itself or will be sent to the winners shortly after the event.
- Online Competition Details:
- Entries for the StrayDog™ Cosplay online competition will be accepted from November 1 to November 10 (11.59 pm), following which everyone will have a chance to vote for their favourite cosplay. (Voting Period: November 11th, 12 am – November 13th 11.59 pm)
- Winners for the StrayDog™ Cosplay competition at IGX will be picked by an IGX-selected jury.
- The cut-off date for online registering for StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 at IGX is November 10, 2015.
- The winner of the online competition will receive a StrayDog™ Cosplay hamper containing games, merchandise and tickets to StrayDog™ experiences and product vouchers, which will be sent to winners post-IGX.
- Costume parameters as mentioned below must be followed for the online competition as well.
- Costume Details:
- Cosplay artists are responsible for their own belongings. IGX cannot provide a secure area for attendees’ storage.
- For security reasons, costumes and props cannot contain metal.
- Costumes must be designed using materials that do not create a mess or leave residue at the venue. For example: glitter, powder, etc.
- Costumes should provide enough coverage to be worn in public and should be appropriate for a family audience.
- No statements containing profanity or political/religious commentary – including messages on costumes or props – will be allowed.
- Spot registrations for StrayDog™ Cosplay 2015 at IGX will also be accepted at the StrayDog™ Cosplay booth at IGX. However, they will not be eligible for the online competition. This will be accepted under unforeseen circumstances.